Common Queries and Questions
1. What prices are your services?
We have different pricing for each service we offer and our pricing will change depending whether its an after hours job or not, check out our pricing table for more detailed answer.
2. How long does it take to get someone to me ?
Our average arrival time on site for a metro call is 35 minutes, this will increase the further the job is from the metro area, but we endevour to have all jobs completed within one hour.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept most major credit cards and we will accept cash, if you require an account prior arrangement will need to be made.
4. Do you guarantee your work ?
All work carried out and any product supplied carries new manufacturer warranties.
5. Do you use quality batteries when replace a battery ?
We only fit Exide and Marshall batteries, these batteries are the market leaders in automotive and commercial, recreational and motorcycle batteries in Australia
6. What additional services are available?
Tasmanian Roadside Assistance offer battery replacement, jump start, fuel replacement and locksmithing services as well as vehicle inspections.
Copyright © 2016 - 2021
Tasmanian Roadside Assistance